Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TODAY.

RAHHS, stupid probablity test. v v v hard laas. im like almost stuck at every question. Gonna fail already. No confidence i'll pass the test. dead.

chinese lesson was fun laas. played the rubrics cube. And & I know how to solve it already. But i think i'll need like around 30 mins.

Had trainings after school. started around 4 plus. Played volley in the foyer.
Weiyi's back in our team. Glad to have her back. Our libero. Muahahaha.
Mr ong wanted ask to have physical trainings today. I dont want. ><
Ran 5 rounds around the corridor.
Did jumping. total of 8 sets.
then, 200 skippings, 100 simple receivings + footworks. Spike approach too. We got to like bend down and touch the floor after receiving the ball high. Did 1 set and im like so tired already. Did other things also. Dont wanna explain.
It's been a long time since I exercise. haha, im gaining weight already laas.

ohya, And and & mr ong taught me jump set today lehs. All i need is practice.
Practice, Practice, Practice. Somebody please give me special trainings so i can do the jump set thingy. Im gonna learn as soon as possible. Yays, So cooooooool. :/
Went outdoor volleyball court, did free spikings and servicing. my settings deproved lehs.
Trainings ended at around 7 plus. Then dragged myself home.

RAHHS. my back hurts & aches alot laas. Must be mr ong trainings.
I got to rush my homeworks now.
my school ones plus tuition ones. stress mans.
im like super super super tired. I wanna lean on you.
Dont wanna update more already. Im v v v lazy.


BYE.

No comments: